Thursday 9 April 2009

Woo! It's nearly Easter!

Sorry, I probably shouldn't get so excited about Easter, but there's chocolate and a whole 4 days off work!

In other news, my doc said I have a chest infection. I've got a weeks worth of amoxicillin to take. I don't know whether its the gelatin in the capsule, but my cat keeps trying to eat the tablets. I hope the infection starts to clear up soon, my back and chest is really starting to hurt when i breath.

More news - Molly's coming!! (Molly is my niece) she is coming to stay with us for a few days next weekend, we were going to be doing some decorating but I'm not sure its a good idea to teach a 2 year old how to paint the walls, I don't think her mother would be impressed! I thought I would post another picture of her because (as I mentioned in my other post) she is a cutie - even when her hair is a mess!



Anyway, I'm off now, Happy Easter egg hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Happy easter
    2year old + paint = Your going to be covered in paint

    ReplyDelete