Sunday 6 September 2009

I'm moving tomorrow!

How scary is that!! I've been packing all my things and I'm not sure how everything is gonna fit into the car. Oh well, I'll figure something out. I can't believe how fast things have moved since January when I got my offer. I still keep thinking that it's a terrible mistake and I haven't really got a place, even though they let me register the other day.

I still havent finished my basic science workbook or the anatomy package, I'll have to do that next week, I wont be spending my time packing then so I should have time.

I have to give blood on my birthday next week. I know I don't have to, but I forgot to go last time so I feel like I should. Nevermind - I suppose it'll make it a cheaper night because I won't be able to drink as much.

Anyway, I gotta go finish packing - I don't think you'll believe how much crap there is in my room. And I'm sure it must be dangerous in there with the amount of dust I'm kicking up. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment