Wednesday 11 March 2009

Busy weekend

So, snow patrol was great on friday. Liverpool was a bitch to drive to - got a bit lost after we came out of the tunnel. Next time, we'll go to Manchester!

Saturday was spent trawling through shops trying to find a christening present and a birthday present for my niece (she was 2 on thursday). It isnt easy trying to find presents that are grown up enough for a 2 year old, most toys are either suitable for 18months+ or 3 years+. In the end I settled for a cup that you can put pictures in and a truck with some tools in it (I'm determined to make her a tomboy!!). And of course - a Welsh rugby t shirt!

Sunday was a long day, up early to make the 3 hour drive to Manchester for the christening of my cousin's baby. The doo afterwards involved lots of family I don't know. Good cake though!

I got to go visit my niece to give her her birthday presents. She is a cutie! It's a shame that we don't get to see her often becasue she lives in Manchester. She liked her presents, but not as much as the helium balloon that we brought her from the christening! Typical. Anyway, I thought I'd post a picture of her because I cant get over how cute it is (in my opinion) - I suprised her with the camera! So, happy birthday Molly! I can't believe you're 2!
Hopefully this weekend will be a little less busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment