Wednesday 21 October 2009

My brain is full! I can't learn any more, I need a break. We have a few days off next week to revise for our exams on the 2nd of November, I'll be glad of the break because it means that we won't be learning anything new for a few days. How sad is that? Looking forward to a few days revision!

I was going to do a proper blog post, but honestly I can't think straight. I keep losing concentration and staring out of my window, it's horrible - I've got loads of work to do but I can't think well enough to do it. I'll try to get a better post for you next week.

2 comments:

  1. OMG is graduate entry really that bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's not bad. I'm having a great time. It's just that there isn't much breathing room, we finish one case on a tuesday at 10.30 and then start the next one at 11.30 - so it just feels like there isn't any time to sit and chill out. We're constantly learning something new and just as you start to get to grips with one week's case, the next one is there. It could just be because this first module is like an introduction - so there are cases about really random stuff, there is no general theme to it.

    Like I said, I'm having a great time, I just want a rest! :-)

    ReplyDelete