Sunday 1 March 2009

Quick update

It's been a while since I posted last, mostly because I lead quite a boring life and not much has gone on! I did decline my St. Georges offer, now I'm waiting for more offers to go out to the other university so that I know who I'll be going to med school with. I'm looking forward to going to the open day next month, I only really got to see the place briefly when I went to my interview in December.

In other news, I started on a diet a couple of weeks ago, I lost 3Ib the first week and I get weighed again tomorrow. I don't have much to lose really, about a stone ish. It's more for moral support for my mum than actually being unhappy with my own weight. Also, if I lose a few pounds now, I won't feel so guilty pigging out when Easter comes!

Anyway, I'm going to go and light the fire now because I'm cold. See you later. Ooh, and Happy St. David's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment